Caterer registration for Golden Plains Fourteen is now open. Please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a general guide, we need the following details from you:
- What food you sell
- Where you are from
- A brief history of your enterprise and/or yourself
- A couple of photos of your stall and food
- The measurements of your proposed site, including any coolrooms
- Your intended menu, including prices (it is important to note any vegetarian, vegan and gluten free items)
- The number of 10 and/or 15 amp power leads you need to operate
- Anything else that you think is important
We’re particularly interested in knowing why you entered, or are entering, the catering business, whether it’s a family connection, strange obsession, or some higher calling.
Note that all packaging that comes out of the food stalls (except soft drink cans) must be compostable. Everything except said cans is composted on site and used on the farm.
The less packaging you use the more likely you will be to get a spot. This is especially true if your packaging is something like banana leaves, and we’d really encourage you to look into how you can reduce the waste your stall produces prior to submitting an application.
You can find out more about catering at the Supernatural Amphitheatre via our Prospective Caterers Fact Sheet. It’s important to note that you will need to supply your own coolroom.
We’ll send you an email to confirm that we have received your expression of interest.
EOI for 2020 will close November 1.
Successful applicants will be notified December 20.
If you have any questions you can get in touch via email@example.com.
Good luck. And thank you.
The Catering Team – Meredith and Golden Plains