MMF PTY LTD
ABN 15 157 031 720
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ENTRY
Please be aware that a ticket (referred to as a wristband) to an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre cannot be sold, re-sold, attempted to be re-sold, transferred or attempted to be transferred, for profit or commercial advantage. If this occurs the wristband, and all other wristbands in the same order, will be voided and the wristband holder/s will be refused entry to, or be ejected from, the site or handed over to Police. Aunty’s re-sale service is the only authorised re-sale facility. Please also be aware that ballot codes to purchase tickets to an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre cannot be sold, attempted to be sold or attempted to be transferred for profit or commercial advantage. If this occurs the ballot code and any associated tickets will be voided and the individual will be excluded from future ballots.
Wristbands are sold, gifted or allocated by MMF Pty Ltd, ABN 15157031720. Purchase of a wristband constitutes a contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and – in the event that the wristband is gifted, allocated or purchased on another’s behalf – the wristband holder. Wristbands are sold subject to the following terms and conditions, which form part of the contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and the Festival wristband holder (referred to as the ‘holder’).
Wristbands cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion or competition, whether commercial or non-commercial, without prior written permission from Festival Organisers.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale and Entry include the following. Please be aware these apply to all visitors – with and without a wristband – to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre during the Festival.
- A change in personal circumstances of the holder does not entitle the return or exchange of the wristband.
- Wristbands will not be refunded in whole or in part under any circumstances including, but not limited to, holders being asked or forced to leave, holders deciding not to attend any portion of the Festival, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the holder, whether advertised or not. Holders agree that the Festival is not liable for acts of God, the weather, strikes, protests, or actions taken by government agencies and similar causes beyond the reasonable control of the Festival Organisers. Programming is subject to change at any time without notice. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason. In the event of cancellation in advance of the Festival, refunds will not include the booking fee.
- Lost, stolen, missing or damaged wristbands will not be replaced.
- Wristbands only provide access to the areas indicated by signage and/or enforced by the authorised security and authorised staff at the event.
- Professional audio visual cameras (including, but not limited to, all cameras with a detachable lens) are only permitted with written permission from the Festival Organisers. A copy of this written permission must be presented at the time of request by Festival staff; failure to do so will result in the equipment being cloaked until the end of the Festival. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to classify an audio visual device as a professional camera and/or a device used for a professional purpose and, therefore, a banned item. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove a holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
- Wristbands must be worn around the wrist of the holder for the duration of an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre. Wristbands are not transferable and cannot be shared. All visitors are required to stop and show their wristband when requested by Festival staff. Once a wristband is removed it becomes void. For security purposes wristbands remain the property of MMF Pty Ltd at all times until the advertised gates closing time of the Festival.
- The right of admission is reserved and subject to the discretion of the Festival Organisers. Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to holders who agree to have their vehicle searched on entry for glass, gas bottles and other banned items. Banned items are confiscated and not returned.
- Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to holders who agree to the terms and conditions and the Festival policies, viewable at goldenplains.com.au. The Festival policies include but are not limited to the trespasser policy, no dickhead policy, amphitheatre furniture policy, kids/all ages, campsite noise and nuisance policy, what to bring, banned items and gates times. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the Festival policies and/or is involved in an illegal activity. The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time, effective immediately upon posting to the website. You should periodically check the terms and conditions, please see aunty.goldenplains.com.au.
- Events held at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre are licensed under the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation and include Bring Your Own (BYO). BYO refers to a consumable amount of provisions and does not include commercial quantities, whether intended for sale and/or giving away.
- Before driving, holders are invited to get a free breath test. If a blood alcohol content over .00 is registered, it is important to get a second breath test from a different location. Breath test readings can vary, so holders should only drive if well below the legal limit and feeling fit and able.
- The Every Thing page of the Festival website is essential reading before attending the Festival. For advice on personal safety, getting to the Festival, and what to bring (and what not to bring) please see aunty.goldenplains.com.au.
- MMF Pty Ltd has the right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the Festival for presentation and promotional or other MMF Pty Ltd purposes in perpetuity. The holder agrees not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the Festival.
- Transport to and from the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre will be operated by independent parties. MMF Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties. You may be subject to lengthy delays upon entry to and departure from the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre.
- Some of the artists appearing may use lyrics, language, gestures or symbols whilst performing that some people may find offensive. If such language or behaviour may concern you, or a minor accompanying you, please either do not attend, or leave the vicinity. Some participants may engage in expressive activity and dress, which may include partial nudity or nudity; please avoid the Amphitheatre during this time if such activity may concern you.
- Children under 12 are free, but must wear an I’m Under 12 wristband issued at Reception upon entry. Everyone else needs a wristband to gain entry. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian at all times. There are no concessions or discounts. If you bring a minor to the event, you agree to the contractual terms contained in these terms and conditions and the Festival policies on behalf of the minor. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Festival and may face criminal charges.
- MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property and motor vehicles.
- If you have a viral or bacterial illness please stay at home to keep from infecting others.
- Holders understand they must bring enough shelter to survive the duration of the event.
- Holders acknowledge that they are physically able to participate in events and associated activities at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre, and that they have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.
- Holders acknowledge that participating in an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre has inherent dangers and risks, including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness MMF Pty Ltd may, at the cost of the holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the holder. MMF Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment on-site. Medical treatment is provided by a third party who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to the third party. Holders consent to medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during any program, event or activity at the Festival.
- In the case of a major incident, emergency or serious injury, holders must follow all official directives of Emergency Services, the Festival Organisers and their authorised agents and staff.
- Entry is at the holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary. MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise. MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for damage or loss caused by theatrical effects like smoke, or haze and strobe lighting. Holders understand that theme camps and campsite parties are not owned or operated by MMF Pty Ltd. The holder assumes all risk of injury or death arising from the operation of and/or participation in any of these activities.
- Swimming in the dams or elsewhere is not permitted.
- The Tobacco Act (1987) bans smoking within 10m of a food vendor. Please do not smoke within 10m of food vendors and any other smoke free zone.
- Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the Festival site, or without the express prior written permission of MMF Pty Ltd.
- MMF Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
- All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST). Credit card statements for purchases made via the Supernatural Ticket Centre will itemise a purchase as a charge from “MMF Pty Ltd”. Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties provided under this agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- The images, text, logos and artwork contained within the Festival websites are copyright to MMF Pty Ltd and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited. The Meredith Music Festival logo and Golden Plains logo are registered trademarks.
- In order to purchase your ticket, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details and telephone number. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
- Purchasers and holders accept that the internet, temporary mobile phone towers and other utilities including but not limited to power, gas and water are not always reliable and that system outages and interruptions may occur. Holders are not permitted to plug, tap or draw into or from these services without prior written permission from Festival Organisers.
- To the full extent permitted by law, holders waive all legal rights of action (on behalf of themselves, their heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns) against and fully release MMF Pty Ltd, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the holder’s participation in the event. This includes, without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released, or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill, or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004.
For enquiries, feedback or complaints please contact us by email at email@example.com.