Ask Aunty Meredith
If you can’t find what you are looking for on this website then you can Ask Aunty Meredith.
For media matters, please go to our Publicity page for further information.
If you have purchased tickets Online, in the Ballot or through Aunty’s Last Chance, and you have an enquiry, please contact Aunty – email@example.com.
Please go to our Artist Application page for details.
Caterer Expression of Interest
Please go to our Caterer Registration page for details.
How to access Help: in person
- Helper Hut Central – located to the right of the stage, available 24 hours.
- Your local Helper Hut – there are 14 Helper Huts staffed 24 hours. Volunteer Helpers and private security also rove the campgrounds and Amphitheatre. They can help too.
- On-site First Aid/Welfare – located to the right of the stage, available 24 hours.
- The on-site Police Station – also located to the right of the stage.
How to access Help: other options
- Call or text our Helpers directly on 0430 091 120, available 24 hours.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, available 24 hours.
- Call 000 (or 112 if you do not have mobile reception). Emergency Services request not to use social media to report an incident or emergency.
- Download Safety information, which includes contacts for off-site support.