Caterer registration for Golden Plains 2018 is now open. Please send an Expression of Interest to email@example.com.
As a general guide, we need the following details from you:
- What food you sell
- Where you are from
- A brief history of your enterprise and/or yourself
- A couple of photos of your stall and food
- The measurements of your proposed site
- Your intended menu, including prices (please note any vegetarian, vegan and gluten free items)
- The number of 10 and/or 15 amp power leads you need to operate
- Anything else that you think is important
We’re particularly interested in knowing why you entered, or are entering, the catering business, whether it’s a family connection, strange obsession, or some higher calling.
If you have some interesting ideas but no business as such we’d still like to hear from you.
You can find out more about catering at the Supernatural Amphitheatre via our Prospective Caterer Fact Sheet.
We’ll send you an email to confirm that we received your Expression of Interest, but it could take a few days.
EOI for Golden Plains 2018 will close on November 10.
Successful applicants will be notified on or around December 20.
Applications for Meredith 2018 will open at the beginning of June.
If you have any questions you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catering Team – Meredith Music Festival and Golden Plains