Dickhead behaviour is defined by you.
If you are behaving like a dickhead, please:
- remove yourself from the public to take care of your concerns.
- get help if you need it.
- join the party when you can be pleasant again.
If you have a mate who is behaving like a dickhead, please:
- firmly and politely let them know their dickhead behaviour is not admired or appreciated.
- help them take care of themselves away from the public.
- invite them to join the party only after they’ve pulled their head in and they can be pleasant again.
If you feel someone you don’t know is behaving like a dickhead and it concerns you, please:
- firmly and politely let them (and/or their mates) know.
If you do not feel comfortable approaching someone who is behaving like a dickhead or you’d like our help or support in some other way, please let us know. Dickhead behaviour can be anonymously reported via our Helpdesk, by visiting your nearest Helper Hut, or calling/texting 0430 091 120. You can also email Aunty directly.