EVERYONE CAN ACCESS APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL HELP 24 HOURS DURING THE FESTIVAL
Victoria Police, Ambulance Victoria, Doctors, Welfare Officers, Helpers, Private Security and Public Safety Officers are available on-site. Together our priority is to listen without judgement and encourage appropriate professional help for immediate and ongoing care.
HOW TO ACCESS HELP – IN PERSON:
• Your local Helper Hut – there are 14 Helper Huts staffed 24 hours. Volunteer Helpers and private security also rove the campgrounds and Amphitheatre. They can help too.
• Info – located to the right of the stage, available 24 hours.
• The on-site Police Station and on-site First Aid – located to the right of the stage, available 24 hours.
HOW TO ACCESS HELP – OTHER OPTIONS:
• Call or text the Helpers directly on 0430 091 120, available 24 hours.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org, available 24 hours.
• Call 000 (or 112 if you do not have mobile reception). Emergency Services request not to use social media to report an incident or emergency.
• Download Festival Safety Information, which includes contacts for off-site support.
Want to let us know something and remain anonymous?
Contact the Helpdesk. Responses are read during the festival.
Look after yourself and others. If you see someone who is obviously unwell, please alert us immediately.